From the Crow's Nest
OFFICIAL MONMOUTH COUNTY
United States Lifesaving Association
Pirates find treasure on Islands!
Sail with Pirates on the Manasquan in 2014!
A special day for two or forty two! Climb aboard for an adventure of discovery on the BEST Jersey Shore pirate island adventure. Explore the waters of the Manasquan, steal pirate treasure from Treasure Island and try to escape as the pirates attack the ship!
Every Adventure Includes:
~ A 1 hour, 45 minute Experience
- Pirate Tatoos, Pirate Stickers & Pirate ID Tag
- Offical Pirate Training for our New Mateys
- Participating in an Action/Adventure Story of Lost Treasure
- Discovering a Treasure Map
- Learning Pirate Lingo and Nautical Terms
- Joining a Pirate landing party to explore Treasure Island
- Firing real water cannons at attacking pirates!
- A grand-finale pirate celebration dance party!
- A return passage paid to Capt'n Kidds Village and Marketplace
* Children under 2 are always FREE with a full price, adult.
A day of exploration, adventure and memories of a lifetime. Find out more about our birthday packages for 2014 by clicking below.
We offer so much more than pirate island adventures!
Perfect, Private Get-Away or Romantic Evening....
Leave your eye patches and Arrr's at home and try one of our sunset theme evenings or plan your own... These events will be scheduled throughout the summer or rent the boat and plan your own on the date of your choice. For pricing and sailing dates click, learn more....
PLAY THE VIDEO TO WATCH THE NEWEST PIRATES ON THE MANASQUAN COMMERCIAL WITH 94.3 THE POINT.
Launch Times & Dates for 2014
Weekends Beginning in May
DAILY SAILING DATES BEGIN: JUNE 21st.
For one or the whole family, Pirate Island Adventure
9:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM.
PLEASE CALL FOR RESERVATIONS
Additional Launch Times - Whole Boat Events Only
3:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
Booking Weddings for 2014
Looking for the perfect Wedding Day idea?
Take your wedding to an island; Treasure Island. Let the Jersey Girl escort your wedding party and guests to Treasure Island for the a memorable event and incredible pictures. Call for details.
Check out our Facebook page for two new wedding albums!
* USCG REQUIRES EACH PASSENGER HAVE A TICKET, REGARDLESS OF AGE
Our Pirate Gallery
Our Pirate Partners
For a great dining experience as part of a pirate event chose:
In partnership with Eagle Oaks and the Restore the Shore Campaign, Pirates on the Manasquan donated passes for a Pirate Island Adventure, a Sunset/Fireworks Cruise Package and a complete private boat rental. We are committed to being a part of an exciting new summer in 2014 and in helping our community.